Protecting the privacy of website visitors is extremely important to us, and we consider it our duty to protect the confidentiality and privacy of the information we share. This Policy is intended to explain how we process your personal information.
Our website is a digital media resource that gives you the opportunity to find the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the projects undertaken by NB Studios.
C. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system type;
2. information about your visit and use of this site, including the source of entry, length of visit, pages visited, and navigation through the site;
3. information such as the email you enter when you register on our website;
Information such as your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational and employment information that you enter when you create your profile on the site;
5. Information about your last name, first name and email address that you enter for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters;
6. The information you enter when you use the site's services;
7. Information that is generated when you use our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use the website;
8. Information about any purchases and services you use and transactions made through our website.
9. Information that you post to our website for the purpose of further publication on the Internet, which may include your username, profile picture and the content of your post;
10. Information contained in any communication you send to us by email or through our Web site, including the content of such communication and metadata;
11. any other personal information you provide to us.
Before disclosing a third party's personal information to us, you must obtain consent from such third party to disclose and process such personal information in accordance with this Policy.
D. Use of Your Personal Information
Personal information provided to us through the website will be used for the purposes specified in this Policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. administration of our website and business;
2. to personalize our website for you;
3. the ability to use the services available on our website;
4. sending you items purchased through our website;
5. providing you with services purchased through our website;
6. sending you statements, invoices and payment reminders and receiving payments from you;
7. sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
8. sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
9. send you our newsletter upon request (you can let us know at any time if you no longer need this type of newsletter);
10. sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the business of carefully selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you, by mail or, if you have specifically agreed to do so, by email or similar technology (you may inform us at any time if you no longer require such marketing communications)
11. provide statistical information about our users to third parties (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
12. handle inquiries and complaints made by or about you regarding our website;
13. maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
14. check compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website (including monitoring personal messages sent through our website's private messaging service)
15. and other uses.
Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be changed through the privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your explicit consent, share your personal information with third parties for direct or indirect marketing activities.
E. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
We may disclose your Personal Information to any member of our company to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
We may disclose your Personal Information:
1. to the extent we are required by law to do so;
2. in connection with any pending or anticipated legal proceedings;
3. to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
4. the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are selling (or planning to sell); and
5. any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority could reasonably be expected to require disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
F. Cross-Border Data Transfers
1 The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any countries in which we operate for purposes of using such information in accordance with this Policy.
2 The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Union: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal information that you publish on our Web site or submit for publication on our Web site may be accessible via the Internet throughout the world. We cannot prevent others from using or misusing such information.
4. You consent to the transfer of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Retention of Personal Information
1. This Section G sets forth our data retention policies and procedures to assist us in meeting our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be retained longer than is necessary to carry out such purposes.
3. without prejudice to Article G.2, we will generally delete personal information relating to the categories specified below on the date / time specified below:
1. the type of personal data will be deleted after ten (10) calendar years from the receipt of the relevant information by our website; and
2. upon the expiration of seven (7) calendar months from the date your consent to disclosure of personal data is withdrawn.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
1. to the extent we are required by law to do so;
2. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any pending or anticipated litigation; and
3. to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
K. Third Party Sites
Our website contains hyperlinks and information about third-party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies of third parties.
L. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information we maintain about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Cookies can be either "persistent" or "session cookies": persistent cookies will be stored in the web browser and will last until a set period expires, unless the user deletes them before they expire; session cookies, on the other hand, expire at the end of the user's session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies generally do not contain any information that identifies the user, but the personal information we store about you may be associated with information stored in and derived from cookies. We use session and persistent Cookies on our site.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are listed below:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize the computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / enable the use of the shopping cart on the website / improve the usability of the website / analyze website usage / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve website security / personalize the website for each user / target advertising that may be of particular interest to specific users / describe the target
Most browsers allow you to opt out of accepting cookies, e.g:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by overriding cookie handling settings, by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools," "Preferences," "Privacy," select "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and uncheck "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by opening the Settings and Controls menu, clicking Settings, Show advanced settings and Content Settings, and then selecting "Block sites from sending data" under the Cookies heading.
- Blocking all cookies will adversely affect the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all of the features on our website.
3. You can remove cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you must manually delete the cookies (instructions for doing this can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show cookies" and then clicking "Delete all cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by opening the "Settings and Controls" menu and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then clicking "Delete cookies and other". site and plugin data" before clicking "Clear Browsing Data".
4. Deleting cookies will adversely affect the usability of many websites.